The website www.puretebio.be (hereafter: the “Website”) is offered by:
Keypharm nv (hereafter “Pureté bio”, “Us” and “Our”)
Company number 0883.397.311
Phone: +32 50 28 92 30
Every person who visits the Website (hereafter the ‘Visitor’) as well as every person who uses our services (hereafter: the ‘Customer’), will almost inevitably release some personal data. The personal data is information which allows us to identify you as a natural person, regardless of whether we actually do this. You are identifiable as soon as it is possible to create a direct or indirect link between data and you as a natural person. The Visitor and the Customer are hereafter commonly referred to as the ‘Data Subject’.
2. Who processes your personal data?
PURETE BIO decides alone or in cooperation with others which personal data is being collected, as well as the purpose and the means for the processing of this personal data. Consequently PURETE BIO is a “controller” within the meaning of the GDPR.
PURETE BIO had taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of its Visitors and Customers. PURETE BIO uses various adequate security technologies and procedures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. PURETE BIO ensures that the provided personal data is stored safely in a controlled environment.
PURETE BIO relies on carefully selected “processors” for the processing of the personal data of Visitors and Customers. A processor is a natural or legal person who processes personal data upon request or on behalf of the controller. The processor is required to ensure the safety and confidentiality of the personal data. The processor shall always act on the instructions of the controller.
PURETE BIO relies on the following categories of “processors”:
- Companies we have engaged for marketing purposes;
- Companies we engaged for ICT technical support and hosting purposes;
- Companies we have engaged for administrative purposes (e.g. CRM system);
- Companies we have engaged for communication purposes (e.g. live chat on the website);
- Companies we have engaged for logistic purposes (e.g. order picking, delivery, etc.);
- Companies we have engaged for analytical purposes;
- Companies we have engaged for payment purposes.
With a view on the optimal protection of the personal data of de Data Subject, PURETE BIO has made the necessary contractual arrangements with the abovementioned data processors to ensure they apply the same high standards as PURETE BIO.
A transfer of your personal data to a processor outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can only take place to countries that the Data Protection Authority in Belgium has found to provide the same adequate level of protection or, if this is not the case, to the extent that PURETE BIO has made the necessary contractual arrangements with this processor, taking into account the standard provisions as imposed by the Data Protection Authority in Belgium.
3. On what legal grounds is your personal data processed?
In accordance with the GDPR, we process personal data on the following legal grounds:
- On the basis of the execution of the contract as agreed with the Customer, or the execution of precontractual steps taken at the request of the Data Subject; or
- On the basis of compliance with the legal or regulatory provisions with regard to management of the contractual relationship with the Customer, invoicing in particular;
- On the basis of our legitimate interest in responding to information requests from Visitors and Customers;
- On the basis of our legitimate interest in sending promotional offers (direct marketing) to our Customers;
- On the basis of the explicit consent to send promotional offers (direct marketing) to our Visitors.
4. Which personal data will be processed?
PURETE BIO commits to only collect and process those personal data which are relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
How much and what personal data PURETE BIO collects about you, depends on your use of the Website and/or our services. The collection of personal data will be further expanded as more intensive use of our Website and our services is made. In general Customers will provide more personal data than Visitors. More concrete, we process the following categories of personal data:
- Personal identification data (name, first name, address);
- Contact details ( e-mail address, telephone number);
- Financial identification data (bank details);
This personal data is collected when the Customers places an order via our Website. Other personal data may be collected on a later date, for example in the context of our after-sales.
- Contact details (e-mail address);
- Electronic identification data (cookies, IP-address);
This personal data is collected when you visit our Website and more in particular when you fill out our contact form.
5. For which purposes is your personal data used?
The processing of your personal data is essential for the proper functioning of the Website and the provision of associated services. The collection of personal data will be expanded as the Data Subject makes more intensive use of our Website and our online services.
The processing is done exclusively for the following purposes:
- Customer management: customer administration, order management, deliveries, invoicing, checking the creditworthiness, support and complaint monitoring.
- Personalized marketing and adverting. In that case, the Customer is always entitled to unsubscribe.
- Answering the information request submitted via the contact form on the Website;
- Personalized marketing and adverting if the Visitor explicitly agreed to this. In that case the Visitor is always entitled to unsubscribe.
The personal data of the Data Subjects may also be used for the following purposes:
- Dispute management.
- Protection against fraud and criminal offences.
When visiting the Website some data is collected for statistical purposes. Such data is necessary to optimise the use of our Website. It concerns the following data: probable location of consultation, hour and day of consultation, which pages are being consulted, etc. In order to protect your privacy in the best possible way, these data are always anonymized.
The Data Subject provides the personal data to PURETE BIO itself and therefore retains a certain degree of control. PURETE BIO reserves the right to suspend or cancel certain operations if the required personal data is missing, incorrect or incomplete.
6. Who receives your personal data?
Your personal data is solely processed for internal use within PURETE BIO. Your personal data will not be sold, passed through or communicated to third parties, except if you have given us your explicit consent beforehand, or if the transfer is necessary for the execution of the contract or is legally required.
7. How long do we store your personal data?
Your personal data is stored as long as necessary to achieve the purposes pursued. Your personal data will be erased from our database as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purposes pursued or if the Data Subject validly exercises the right to erasure of the personal data.
8. What are your rights?
8.1 Guarantee of a legitimate and secure process of your personal data
Your personal data is always processed for legitimate purposes, as explained in article 5. They will be collected and processed in an appropriate, pertinent and proportional manner, and is not kept longer than necessary to achieve the intended purposes.
8.2 Right to access
If you can prove your identity, you acquire the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. Thus, you have the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data is transmitted, the criteria used to determine the data retention period and the rights you can exercise on your personal data.
8.3 Right to rectification of your personal data
Inaccurate or incomplete information may be corrected. It is primarily the responsibility of the User to fill out the correct data. You can also contact us with a request for modification.
8.4 Right to erasure of your personal data
You also have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data, in the following assumptions:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes pursued;
- You withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and there is no other legal ground for the processing of your personal data;
- You have validly exercised your right of opposition;
- Your personal data has been illegally processed;
- Your personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
The erasure of the personal data is mainly related to visibility; it is possible that the deleted personal data are temporarily stored.
8. 5 Right to limitation of the processing
In some cases, you have the right to ask for limitations of the processing of your personal data. This especially in the case of a dispute concerning the accuracy of the personal data, if the personal data are necessary in the context of legal proceedings or during the time required for PURETE BIO to verify that you can validly exercise your right to erasure.
8.6 Right to object
You have at any time the right to object to the processing of your personal data for ‘direct marketing’ purposes, profiling purposes or purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the controller. PURETE BIO will stop processing your personal data unless PURETE BIO can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing of your personal data which prevail over your right to object.
8.7 Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain any to PURETE BIO provided personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. In addition you also have the right to transfer this personal data to another controller, unless it is technically impossible.
8.8 Right to withdrawn your consent
You have the right to withdrawn your consent at any time, for instance when you, as a Visitor, have given your consent for direct marketing purposes.
9. How to exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise your rights, you must send a written request and proof of identity via registered letter to PURETE BIO, “Siemenslaan 11, 8020 Oostkamp” of via e-mail to email@example.com. We will respond as soon as possible, and no later than one (1) month after receipt of the request.
10. Possibility to lodge a compliant
If you have any remarks or compliant about the way we handle your personal data, we ask you to report them to us first. In this way, we can reach an amicable solution by mutual agreement.
If, after this notification, you are still not satisfied with the processing of your personal data by PURETE BIO, you have the right to lodge a compliant with the competent Data Protection Authority (for Belgium: https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be).
©2020 deJuristen IT law & intellectual property (http://www.ictrecht.be). The offered information is protected under the copyright legislation, which means that this information may not be reproduced or communicated without the prior written permission of deJuristen (firstname.lastname@example.org). All applicable intellectual property rights are thus retained.